Brand new motor

If you have run out of clearance. I have another option for you , but it's more work. So I just want to make sure you dont have a bent plate, or to see if you need to adjust it more at the flower.

That's crazy you said that when I press the clutch it with the caseing off the top of the plate moves but the bottom moves less you thing the spring being weirded shape do that I watched a video and they said stretch the spring I did that ever since I had problems

That's crazy you said that when I press the clutch it with the caseing off the top of the plate moves but the bottom moves less you thing the spring being weirded shape do that I watched a video and they said stretch the spring I did that ever since I had problems
It's like the top of the plate moves out more then the bottom ain't the plate supposed to move out the same how I noticed was Incan barely see the ball bearings under them more at the top. Sorry I know none of it makes sense but this is frustrating this thing is brand new out the box

And I'll get you photos after work tomorrow can you tell me if I take the flower but off can you explain the right way to adjust it? Then I'll do that then send you photos

Did you check for flatness on your clutch plat when you had it off stretching the spring?
I don't know what you mean the clutch play looks normal to me it don't look bent or anything now the spring looks like it ain't straight / even

Take a match book, or a piece of paper folded over 4 times. Will it slide in both sides of the plate( at same time) and stay? With clutch pulled in

Back