• Register now! It's free and easy.
  • Show your bike to the world, upload a photo today!
  • Hi Guest, did you know we have a dark style? It might be easier on the eyes at night time! Try it out here: Style Chooser

Brazilian heree!

raphael

Hello everyoe, i've just registered here, it's amazing your idea and the "toys", i havent seen some on my country, there're sme but they arent good... form PY... well, i want to get a kit for me, in 4 days hope i'll be in miami, and im looking for a it as said.. If any friend here know and could say me any place to go in miami, it would be verry nice.
thanks

M

mickey

Welcome aboard Raphael. I got my kit off the internet at Kings but our sponsors on the sidebar are very much worth a look also.

K

kerf

Welcome raphael, for powered bicycles you've come to the right place.

A

Alaskavan

Welcome to MBc. I thought everyone buys over the net. The "brick and mortar" places I've heard of seemed expensive.

F

fetor56

Welcome to MBc.
Look on the internet then make phone calls or send emails...there must be kits available in Miami.......Miami's a big place.
Sorry i can't help i'm in the opposite Hemisphere,but that was a good tip about MBc's sponsors.

raphael

Thx people, i really liked the site, i'll now use it like a user. and i'ill still looking for a place in miami, if someone knows... after it i'll try to ship it to brazil...