Carby Broken carb body

Local time
11:42 AM
Yup carburetor clamp broke on my dellerto whatever clone. Why why why. second one same place. So frustrating. Seems like it's one forward two back. Stayed after work to make a better chain tensioner.

Yup carburetor clamp broke on my dellerto whatever clone. Why why why. second one same place. So frustrating. Seems like it's one forward two back. Stayed after work to make a better chain tensioner.
You need a carb man get you back on the street just so happens I got a brand new never used high performance CNC for sale!

Are you using the plastic bushing that goes in the carb and is the carb hitting anything on the frame? I've seen them broke but I've never actually produced one. Had my sister manage to break 2 of them in the same place I don't K own what she did but one carb I had nearly a year never once busted it, give her it and 2 weeks later there you go magic broken clamp.

Really that has to be the result of over tightening I can't recall breaking a single carburetor in my whole life unless whatever I was riding didn't land on its wheels..

Back