Bullet Train drivetrain/crank seal

Are you going to rattle can it? You'll be surprised what a rattle can can do
Yes
Then you should check the gear oil to see if it smells like pee mix. If it doesn't then you should check to see if your bottom end is flooded before tearing into the seal

Then you should check the gear oil to see if it smells like pee mix. If it doesn't then you should check to see if your bottom end is flooded before tearing into the seal
Of course...yes definitely flooded I burnt a lot of it away....it's slowly getting better tho but very very slowly

Yes I have done body work and paint on cars before so I can make it look pretty good
This is what I have been working on painting. Just waiting for weather to warm up so I can get her out back together

This is what I have been working on painting. Just waiting for weather to warm up so I can get her out back together
That's awesome man👍😎

That's awesome man👍😎
IMG_20230407_140135.jpg

IMG_20230407_140229.jpg

Cool bike but I had a lot of trouble with the chain but I rig up a custom piece that works on any motorized bicycles 😎

This is the custom piece I made to stop any chain breaks or lock ups😂
That one piece that's bent up inside the drive gear/clutch and is held by the spring and that's it...works on all 2 stoke bicycle motors😉
IMG_20230407_140345.jpg

So pretty much have got all the unburnt fuel burnt up...I'm finding that my drivetrain is starting to work a little but only when it's cold...anyone know

So pretty much have got all the unburnt fuel burnt up...I'm finding that my drivetrain is starting to work a little but only when it's cold...anyone know
Has anyone setup a window piston/reed value on the BT80?

Should I add this to my BT80
I do not think you should be adding or modifying anything until the main problems your already having are solved and things are running the way they should.

Back