Can't go as fast as used to

If the engine is winding up and you're not getting any speed, then that is the clutch. Examine the pads and adjust the plate.

If it's not coming up to full speed, check the float. Some grit might have got in there or a hole in the float. It won't hurt anything to clean the float needle anyway.

If the engine is winding up and you're not getting any speed, then that is the clutch. Examine the pads and adjust the plate.

If it's not coming up to full speed, check the float. Some grit might have got in there or a hole in the float. It won't hurt anything to clean the float needle anyway.
thanks, its abt 11 30 but ill get to it! gotta ride to school in the morning

Okay, I rejetted the carb, no float hole. The carb was an 80! its a 65 now. its nighttime so i had to be sneaky but the second i popped the clutch cold start i heard a spark within 2 seconds, so good. I am going to ride it to school and all tommorow and if the same issue reoccures i will know its clutch, thanks!

Okay, I rejetted the carb, no float hole. The carb was an 80! its a 65 now. its nighttime so i had to be sneaky but the second i popped the clutch cold start i heard a spark within 2 seconds, so good. I am going to ride it to school and all tommorow and if the same issue reoccures i will know its clutch, thanks!
i would also assume its carby because of the immense amount of four stroking

Look what happened!! :((((((((((

Attachments

• IMG_20210930_141546.jpg
    IMG_20210930_141546.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 99
Back