Chain Help

Get the chain for 8 bucks. If you don't like it it never hurts to have a spare laying around.

That's what I banked on. I wouldn't if it wasn't on sale even though its just 10% off. I was just going to buy just their fuel cap as their fuel cap for in frame tank looks taller than the black plastic edger fuel cap that came with mine. That's my only beef with the cap I have is it doesn't screw down far enough for me.

Well its what ever rear sprocket is sold for the grubee 6 bolt hub axle flange. I cant really find a spec on it and I sadly left my caliper at work so I cant measure it right now.

http://www.bicycle-engines.com/6-Bolt-Rear-Sprocket-for-disc-brake-set-up-Larger-Diameter.html

These are the sprockets, I got the 44T one from Grubee but need to buy the 36T one from Bicycle-Engine to see if it will work better for me.
The Grubee hub has 6 bolt holes on the sprocket flange? I thought it was the kit 9 bolt pattern?

The Grubee hub has 6 bolt holes on the sprocket flange? I thought it was the kit 9 bolt pattern?

Old style was 9 bolt the new ones are 6 bolt. That's why if you go to Kings Sale and order some custom tooth grubee style sprocket you have to tell them if its a 9 bolt or 6 bolt.

Which reminds me I need to find some black torx head bolts I want to get rid of the silver hex head bolts on my sprocket to flange mount.

Back