Charged with driving while license suspended and operating an unregistered vehicle

Maybe try an electric hubmotor. They are pretty stealthy.

Those look pretty cool. It would be great for running errands around town. According to the cop that stopped me those are considered motor vehicles too :confused: It would not attract nearly as much attention though.

Go to court, plead not guilty, speak with the prosecutor and try and explain that you just did not know and beg for mercy from him!

Michigan sounds like a tough tough state up there!
Good advice...if u have a lawyer maybe it's even better for him to speak with the prosecution & arrange a favourable settlement.
"stick it to the man!".....NO GOOD,there's thousands of cops out there(how many of u)

Rule #1
Judges don't like rebelious young folk.

However, I've been able to have the judge throw out 3 of 4 traffic tickets for being completely respectful, giving every amount of evidence possible in physical form, and being nice to the ticket-giving cop. (but only in the court room)

As in being stopped twice on the same offense?

How the **** do they expect you to do anything productive in society if you don't have a vehicle to do just that?

Explain it as nicely as you can. Tell them you were doing something to help solve the gas price crunch, reduce emissions. (even though the pollutants are probably 25 times that of a car, but the judge doesn't know that), and be a productive, working member of society. Nothing will change the fact that it is against the law though.

Just put on the biggest masquerade you can.

Sounds like your best bet is to be as respectful as humanly possible, ask for some leniency due to the technicalities and ignorance of the law, prove that you have since removed the engine in a picture or something, then save up for an electric kit. Disguising the batteries properly will for sure keep you out of trouble in the future.

If you were respectful at the time of being pulled over I guarantee he gave you **** because of your record.

Eluding though? What were you thinking?

If you were respectful at the time of being pulled over I guarantee he gave you **** because of your record.

That what I am thinking. Cops hate people that flee and elude them.

Eluding though? What were you thinking?

I wasn't thinking.
I had a terrible attitude about life at the time. Some bad things happened to me. I made a big deal about it when it wasn't really THAT bad. I had a fast car, excellent driving skills, and a bad attitude. They were never able to stop me. The times I was caught was because of evidence. i really really wish I would have thought about the consequences before I did it. My attitude at the time was they WONT catch me.

Yes, when you have a proper vehicle, skills, and a dirt road, they can't catch you.

I've been chased in my buggy and completely lost one. Although I had a stretch of winding dirt road and 4 wheeler trails to my advantage.

He was probably upset that he wasn't the cop that got to chase you.

Back