Cheap, easy Saddle bag

Risk Man

Local time
11:10 PM
This is not the first time I have repurposed a leather “purse” for a saddle bag, Many creative ways to mount on rack… Zip ties this time…. $5 thrift shop special😁

Attachments

• FFA6D3BE-1B56-406F-A941-A144F44F7E45.jpeg
    FFA6D3BE-1B56-406F-A941-A144F44F7E45.jpeg
    268.6 KB · Views: 64
Nice, well done! Where do you park that bike at night? I just might swing by.
Thanks.. newest of my "Trifecta". 2002 WC1 with 28 miles on it all by me in the past 3 weeks. The Gator NE2 is next to it and under the sheet is the Original bike in my "Fleet" Risky's ride, 48cc China girl on a BB tank frame. Had not ridden that one in over a month and it took a while to get the fuel into the chamber and fire, but ran well as usual.

Thanks.. newest of my "Trifecta". 2002 WC1 with 28 miles on it all by me in the past 3 weeks. The Gator NE2 is next to it and under the sheet is the Original bike in my "Fleet" Risky's ride, 48cc China girl on a BB tank frame. Had not ridden that one in over a month and it took a while to get the fuel into the chamber and fire, but ran well as usual.
You have come a very long way in just a year and a half of being here on the forums...From building your own motorised bike complete with homemade rear lights and directionals and brake light, to owning not one, not two, but three Whizzers now...lol...lol.

You have come a very long way in just a year and a half of being here on the forums...From building your own motorised bike complete with homemade rear lights and directionals and brake light, to owning not one, not two, but three Whizzers now...lol...lol.
:) None of it possible without all the support, resources and fellow Aficionados like you and all of the others. Thank you very much. FYI, only two Whizzers now. Sold the 1948 Classic to a collector with an extensive collection of cars and bikes in Sparta Michigan. He has the facility to display it in where it will be enjoyed more than stuffed in my garage. He approached me at the car show two weeks ago and made me a Godfather offer that I knew made sense for both of us. It was fun to get up and running and enjoy for the past year.

He approached me at the car show two weeks ago and made me a Godfather offer that I knew made sense for both of us.
I was sold if I was told that there would not be a horse head in my bed in the morning...lol...lol.

See what ya get for going to car shows...One less Whizzer...lol...lol.l

Back