Clutch cleaning and on the fly repair bag.

Besides what tools your carrying already ya might want to carry whatever tools ya need to take off a wheel and fix a flat, patch kit, extra tube and a small air pump.
I'm using solid inner tube to prevent that scenario. I've ran over nails, removed it from the tire then keep going.

I'm using solid inner tube to prevent that scenario. I've ran over nails, removed it from the tire then keep going.
Alot of us here don't like to run solid tubes because it actually makes it a rougher ride. I run a solid tube in my front tire because it's what I had and I didn't have to buy any other flat resistant tires and tube. I can generally see stuff in the road and go around it, and the flat resistance Kevlar tire, slime filled thick inner tube, and tube liner keep everything else from puncturing my tire.

Alot of us here don't like to run solid tubes because it actually makes it a rougher ride. I run a solid tube in my front tire because it's what I had and I didn't have to buy any other flat block tires and tube. I can generally see stuff in the road and go around it, and the flat resistance Kevlar tire, slime filled thick inner tube, and tube liner keep everything else from puncturing my tire.
Ya. It is a rougher ride and quite a bit heavier so I may switch back to pneumatic tires after awhile.

You need one of these too.

OIP.GFSp92tOcfcGBvJrg3TzoQHaFe
I always keep the bigger hammer, handy

Back