1. Is this cable supposed to be a brake cable (which is what was on my used kit) or a gear cable?
2. I cannot find and install videos on this kit anywhere & I am usually really good at locating information like this. Where can I find some? Dimension Edges site is useless as far as I'm concerned & would never do business(buy a new kit) from a company that puts so little effort in to their site. Every link leads to an error page.
3. Where the cable attaches to the mount there is the eye bolt a washer 2 nuts & the hollow threaded rod the cable runs through. Can this threaded rod be used to tighten the cable to make it engage disengage easier?
4. It seems like the only way this cable might work is if the cable runs a straight shot & the outer sheath & inner cable are installed all very tight with a lot of tension on both.
5. I know the drive rollers are supposed to be easy to change & I got it off but the shafts spins freely & I don't see how I'll get the roller back on tight (how to lock the shaft in position so I can tighten the bolt securing the drive roller).?
Any help would be appreciated. If I get a chance I'll up load pictures. I think my redesign of the mount came out really good & it's a good thing I hoard hardware some of which I don't know the names for but need to learn because I can tell this I going to be a long lasting very involved hobby.