Mounting gas tank

speaking of valves, these mag wheels eat up the entire length of the valve with very little protruding to get the inflation nipple on... what is your solution, Damien?
I do not have any problem with that with my mags...Did you buy different mags than I did???...Mine are the 3 spoke mags made by STAR that I got from bikeberry, (the only thing that I do buy from bikeberry)...The housing the valve stems go though fits the valve stem perfectly with the Bell extra thick self sealing tubes that I use.

Perhaps with your setup, you will simply need to buy a normal tire valve extension and just screw it on the tire valve when you have need to add air to your tires and just simply remove it thereafter so as not to snag the extension with something inadvertantly.

This is how much my tube valve protrudes through the mag.

DSCN0383.JPG

I just don't want my engine to lock up from the heat.
Why do you think I still run 20:1 full synthetic oil here in the desert during the summer months???...You do not know hot until you have experienced 112 degrees F or more in the deserts of the southwest...lol...lol.

You will "lock up" long before the bike does at these temps...lol.

I stay at home under the A/C with my cats when its that hot outside...lol.

Why do you think I still run 20:1 full synthetic oil here in the desert during the summer months???...You do not know hot until you have experienced 112 degrees F or more in the deserts of the southwest...lol...lol.

You will "lock up" long before the bike does at these temps...lol.

I stay at home under the A/C with my cats when its that hot outside...lol.
It's actually been rainy and cool here in Oregon the past few days. My bt80 doesn't like oil that heavy. Shoot it hated being on a 30 to one for break in. It had tons of oil coming out of the exhaust when I ran it on break in

You will notice I corrected your spelling for you again...lol.

"Brake in", is actually spelt as "Break in"...A "brake" is something you stop with...lol...lol.
Sorry, I probably do this alot 😆. Spelling is not my strong point. Part of what makes my posts readable is auto correct, and proof reading 😆

Spelling is not my strong point. Part of what makes my posts readable is auto correct, and proof reading 😆
I don't think so...lol...That one post you had made without your so-called auto correct and apoligised for if your spelling was "off", was the one time your spelling was spot on with no mistakes...lol...Your proof reading actualy worked perfectly that time...lol.

@Karl Snarl once joked and said "who needs auto correct, I've got Damien to do that for me"...lol.

I don't think so...lol...That one post you had made without your so-called auto correct and apoligised for if your spelling was "off", was the one time your spelling was spot on with no mistakes...lol...Your proof reading actualy worked perfectly that time...lol.

@Karl Snarl once joked and said "who needs auto correct, I've got Damien to do that for me"...lol.
Just so you know I spent 5 minutes checking the spelling on that particular post. 😆

Back