Got new bike i cant figure out how to get front tire on with disk brake!

Playing Dungeons and Dragons?
The Chinese have a saying, ‘The nail that sticks up get’s hammered.’ I was that nail in graduate school that refused to comply and become a clone. I couldn’t help it and ask obvious questions in a doctoral program no less.
Granted, if we are broken and living in a fallen world, humanity with limits in our understanding always gets things wrong. Why not be honest about it and not intellectually lazy? God endowed us with brains to use, not waste.

Also, there were also political overtones: I am conservative amongst very liberal (majority) theology at that particular setting. No matter, I am comfortable and even happy with who I am today and that was part of my education as a working professional student.

As it turned out, that particular world is very small and life and the universe continue merrily on. Of course, this answer could also just be self-serving caca del toro. In any event, back to why we are here: MBs and I did bring the subject up. I hope that with this long winded spiel I answered the original question.

Note: this diatribe probably belongs in Miscellaneous Ramblings. My apologies.

The Chinese have a saying, ‘The nail that sticks up get’s hammered.’ I was that nail in graduate school that refused to comply and become a clone. I couldn’t help it and ask obvious questions in a doctoral program no less.
Granted, if we are broken and living in a fallen world, humanity with limits in our understanding always gets things wrong. Why not be honest about it and not intellectually lazy? God endowed us with brains to use, not waste.

Also, there were also political overtones: I am conservative amongst very liberal (majority) theology at that particular setting. No matter, I am comfortable and even happy with who I am today and that was part of my education as a working professional student.

As it turned out, that particular world is very small and life and the universe continue merrily on. Of course, this answer could also just be self-serving caca del toro. In any event, back to why we are here: MBs and I did bring the subject up. I hope that with this long winded spiel I answered the original question.

Note: this diatribe probably belongs in Miscellaneous Ramblings. My apologies.
I asked a question in my post-secondary physics class that only I could answer. What a way to waste an hour and a half.

I asked a question in my post-secondary physics class that only I could answer. What a way to waste an hour and a half.
Gosh, I had a small math class in 8th grade and my class would discuss what we would ask the teacher about to waist time so we wouldn't get homework. It was soo easy to get our teacher to talk all period 😆

Back