Clutch upgrade

rickyslixxx86

Local time
3:59 AM
Looking to upgrade my clutch for my bicycle engine kit. What kits do you guys recommend that's cost effective for this type of economy but reliable

Sorry Damien In advance for recommending this guy videos, he does have a fair bit of good advice and his clutch build seems like it's pretty good.

Here is a video on how to affordably build a good clutch

Sorry, I forgot the link
Sorry Damien In advance for recommending this guy videos,
Now I know why you said sorry...lol...That guy is one of the worst "hucksters" out there, He was known as "Little Care Bear" and "Build-Break-Fix",on this forum and "Evil Care Bear" on other forums...He makes many claims and has been found out time and time again, sometimes by our own members, for being a liar and flim flam artist with his so called "wizardry" with motorised bikes.

I'm sure some will chime in to add their two cents about this guy...lol.

I'm the one that had to ban him because of his misinformation and then he was trolling the members here on the forums.

So in other words he is unhappy with himself and needs some way to make his life seem more interesting than what it is. Or he has some childhood trauma. I get it I'm not a stupid person just new to engine's and working on one myself and when im unsure I'm not afraid to ask for assistance. Smart enough to know when someone is sad and looking for attention

Back