Clutch upgrade

So in other words he is unhappy with himself and needs some way to make his life seem more interesting than what it is. Or he has some childhood trauma. I get it I'm not a stupid person just new to engine's and working on one myself and when im unsure I'm not afraid to ask for assistance. Smart enough to know when someone is sad and looking for attention
Don't talk about Damien that way.... He's just trying to keep himself entertained... 😆

Guess he sould get to know someone before giving them bs thinking their questions are ignorant and irrelevant I don't care for disregard for other people
No question is ignorant or stupid if the person asking doesn't know the answer. Ignorance comes in when they ask the same question after getting the answer multiple times.

No question is ignorant or stupid if the person asking doesn't know the answer. Ignorance comes in when they ask the same question after getting the answer multiple times.
Actually that's where stupidity comes into play...Ignorance is just not knowing something, or not knowing any better, whereas if someone keeps asking the same question after getting the answer, then we can truly call it stupidty...lol...lol.

Doing, (or asking), the same thing over and over again and expecting a different outcome or answer is the definition of Insanity and/or stupidty as well...lol.

Ya just can't fix stupid...lol...lol..."Stupid is as stupid does" as Forrest Gump would say...lol.

I just need someone to share a spring they used to upgrade their clutch spring on the crankshaft. Anybody a winner?

I just need someone to share a spring they used to upgrade their clutch spring on the crankshaft. Anybody a winner?
To date we have only had one real spring upgrade discussion where a person proposed an upgrade, and I offered some insight. There is a bit of fluff on the second page, but the very first post there is my first reaponse and a link to a possible upgrade option, and then on the third page halfway down is more Information/discussion on the topic.

Back