Clutch upgrade

But then again, I dont see why soo many people have clutch problems. These clutches adjusted right & with the right clutch pads, should easily hold 7-8hp.
Very true, I have never had a clutch problem or slippage whatsoever on any of my bikes, but then again, I know how to adjust a clutch properly...lol...That's why I wrote that little "tutorial" on how to properly adjust a clutch...lol.

To date we have only had one real spring upgrade discussion where a person proposed an upgrade, and I offered some insight. There is a bit of fluff on the second page, but the very first post there is my first reaponse and a link to a possible upgrade option, and then on the third page halfway down is more Information/discussion on the topic.
That's quite an expensive spring lol. But it's better than dremling them!

But then again, I dont see why soo many people have clutch problems. These clutches adjusted right & with the right clutch pads, should easily hold 7-8hp.
Should hold it, but we both know running a part like a clutch to it's limits tends to cause reliability issues and short service intervals due to fast wear rates.

Yeah i read that also. So I was wondering about stopping by Ace Hardware and finding these things like pins also. I know some people blaze heat pins and dip them in oil?This will be another intresting study to try:

Notice the supersatured arse. o_O

Back