Coaster Brake Mag Wheels??

Inspector thinks lizard people rule the world. I would not trust riding anything he put together. I could care less less what brakes he uses and if he wants to eat asphalt. It's his life and his money. It's very well documented coaster brakes are an accident waiting to happen and is far more likely to happen using a coaster brake than a freewheel. Those are facts.

Yeah, so far 10 guage is the thickest I can find, I guess that will do? I can put a sprocket hub adaptor on
10 gauge is a motorcycle spoke size, Good Luck..:ROFLMAO:

First off, if you're attempting to respoke a coasterbrake hub with any size spoke bigger than the stock spoke flange holes you're gonna have a hard go of it. The steel hubshell in most coasterbrakes is through hardened.

Probably not available in freewheel. I really like the coaster brakes a lot. So I am going to have a coaster brake on the rear and have a disk brake on the front for faster braking and as a safety if the coaster locks up.
You can tell us about how safe a locked up coaster brake wheel is at 35 mph, we'll wait..

You can tell us about how safe a locked up coaster brake wheel is at 35 mph, we'll wait..
Yeah, that happened to me already, scared the sh1t out of me!! And of course I panicked and pulled on the throttle :ROFLMAO:. Luckily no cars were around. that's why I'm putting a disk brake in the front.

Coaster brakes are a death trap. So when the chain breaks or comes off how do you plan on stopping? Its 2020 not 1972. Brake technology has come a long way. Heres 14 pages of why coaster brakes shouldn't be used. But again it's your life and your money.

Back