Comments on plug color

Depends on the factory. I have seen some high holes that are higher than the high holes from CDH that I use, and I seen some short pistons that are in between the high hole and the short hole. One reason i stick with CDH, I know exactly what iI am getting from them.
The sproket I bought is awesome

You know it would be helpful to have more ablity identify part size things. Catalog I guess. Problem is I checked the squench and it was fine the was no piston portruding I literally rtv everything and out. It. Together woke up and it wouldn't turn over I even ran this crank on a 40mm just with issues with to wide of a squench impossible for contact. Still portrudes 3mm so what happened?

Problem is I checked the squench
I know what a squish is, but can anyone tell me what the hell is a squench???...lol...Zingzing seems to know what it is but I sure don't...lol...Yes, I am being just a wee bit sarcastic here since I have corrected this "word" spelling in past postings but am not bothering any longer...lol.

Problem is I checked the squench
I know what a squish is, but can anyone tell me what the hell is a squench???...lol...Zingzing seems to know what it is but I sure don't...lol...Yes, I am being just a wee bit sarcastic here since I have corrected this "word" spelling in past postings but am not bothering any longer...lol.
About the best I could find on this so-called "word" is it is some sort of Urban, Ghetto speak, language...lol...Examples below...lol.
These are actual explanations that I found on the web, you just can't make this stuff up...lol...So don't blame me for these "translations"...lol.

Squench;

A portmanteau of "squish" and "clench", denoting the act of two soft objects pressing against each other.
"That meeting was really tense; my bumcheeks were squenched."

Squench;

An ugly wench. Typically a wench that is overweight and disgusting to look at.
"There were squenchs about that made me nearly vomit."

Squench;

An abused butt hole
"Your mom gave me a squench last night."

Squench;

Squench, verb: To squat down low to the ground while farting in an attempt to hide the stench.
"William, did you just take a knee? No, I was squenching and you're lucky I did because I had a big bean burrito for lunch."

Squenched;

A word made up by illiterate people to replace the actual word squished. usually used by underprivileged southerners, or people with down syndrome.
"Wow, my legs were squenched the whole time. im going to go beat my child."

Ps...If this is what it means, I would hate to have a "squenched up" motor...lol.

You know it would be helpful to have more ablity identify part size things. Catalog I guess. Problem is I checked the squench and it was fine the was no piston portruding I literally rtv everything and out. It. Together woke up and it wouldn't turn over I even ran this crank on a 40mm just with issues with to wide of a squench impossible for contact. Still portrudes 3mm so what happened?
May have a 38 mm cylinder, with a high hole piston. When you torque it down, the clearance shortens, gaskets squish. You should always torque with the head off, to see where the piston sits, or do a solder squish test before pedaling it.

May have a 38 mm cylinder, with a high hole piston. When you torque it down, the clearance shortens, gaskets squish. You should always torque with the head off, to see where the piston sits, or do a solder squish test before pedaling it.
That's what I did it's weird. I check it before I rtv. Everything was good motor would turn of then I woke up and clank.

That's what I did it's weird. I check it before I rtv. Everything was good motor would turn of then I woke up and clank.
I know the felpro black gasket will loose 1mm of thickness in a stacked gasket form when you silicone & torque down, due to the chemicals in silicone & gasket crush.

About the best I could find on this so-called "word" is it is some sort of Urban, Ghetto speak, language...lol...Examples below...lol.
These are actual explanations that I found on the web, you just can't make this stuff up...lol...So don't blame me for these "translations"...lol.

Squench;

A portmanteau of "squish" and "clench", denoting the act of two soft objects pressing against each other.

Squench;

Squench;

An abused butt hole

Squench;

Squench, verb: To squat down low to the ground while farting in an attempt to hide the stench.
"William, did you just take a knee? No, I was squenching and you're lucky I did because I had a big bean burrito for lunch."

Squenched;

A word made up by illiterate people to replace the actual word squished. usually used by underprivileged southerners, or people with down syndrome.

Ps...If this is what it means, I would hate to have a "squenched up" motor...lol.

Squench;

Squench;

Squench;

An abused butt hole

Squench;

Squenched;

Squench isn't that a sports drink? 🤣😂🤣

Back