cops pulled me over

seems police are curiouse and they want to look, first time i took mine for a test drive it turned heads, you hear a moped but then see a cycle go past, had a lot of people asking questions when i stop. but then in the uk they are rare and people have never seen them before

The same thing happened over here in France last Summer whilst riding a bgf friction drive bike. I stopped & pulled in to the gas station to put air in the front tyre when suddenly i got some funny looks from people filling up their car's then a geezer on a triumph bonneville stopped for gas aswell. During which a funny thing happened in that everyone was intrested in the MB i was riding & ignoring the triumph plus the gorgeous chick sat on it waiting for her boyfriend to pay his gas bill. Eventually i must of had about 5or 6 people asking me questions about the build, mpg distances, cost of build etc then the triumph owner came over looked at the MB and gave it a thumbs up. Unfortunately that particular MB didn't last long afterwards however i've since bought a new engine honda GXH 50 + Titan RUI 124 carburetor. Thus hopefully after soon purchasing a new French made bike (not Chinese like the previous MB kit) i'll be putting the engine to good use and hopefully this Spring/Summer a few more heads will be turned:cool:

Cheers and enjoy MB riding

I live down south and just yesterday during Mardi Gras I had a 30 min conversation about my bike with the District Attorney, not only was he stoked about it, he wanted to build one himself, motor bicycles opening doors to new friendships and hopefully a better world lol

I've been stopped numerous times by the boys in blue while on my electric bike. Not for doing anything illegal but because they are just curious about how i am able to go uphill and not have to pedal. It's mostly them just being curious and nothing else. MBs are very rare around here. Most people would rather hop in their SUVs just to run down to the corner store to get a loaf of bread then hop on anything with two wheels. I guess it's just too dangerous or that's the excuse they use.

i found one other guy in a town of 17000 people and he just gettin into it im helping him get started and we are it in sikeston mo and to top it off he rides a trike he is looking at a belt drive with a 49cc 4 stroke but im glad there arent many that rides these here that means less attention from the cops although it is legal i dont want no bad press.....

Back