Could I Pull A Trailer With Four People On It With A Motorized Bicycle?

• Thread starter 4 Person Trailer On Bike?
  • Start date
Has nothing to do with "irresponsible riding" and everything to do with oppression from a tyrannical government. What about the thousands of car and motorcycle drivers who got DUIs over the 4th of July weekend. Somehow cars and motorcycles and drinking are all still legal. Motorized bicycles are too cheap and efficient and hard to tax. But idiot democrats would still rather ride a diesel hybrid bus that takes multiple mines and cross oceanic trips with big ships to produce that is still less efficient than a motorized bicycle.
In order for them to get the majority behind them, they must first have a minority villain to attack. In order to create this minority villain they need examples of bad behavior to justify that they're protecting the majority from this minority villain.

So therefore we MB'ers must be diligent to not give the tyrants the ammunition to turn us into a villain.

They have their own villains a well
Screenshot_20210727-134935_Drive.jpg

Where's Damien when he's needed? OLD THREAD ALERT. OLD THREAD ALERT! Where's the big red warning at? I'm starting to feel like a step child around these parts, I have feelings too.
This thread has never lapsed at any time to three years or older so it is still considered a viable thread...At least thats how i read Anton's new warning label on old threads...lol.

It also passed the "Anton" test of his three years or older requirement as well...Today at 4:59 AM

So as much as I just love putting my own little red message posting on "OLD" threads, this one really doesn't qualify...lol...DAMIEN
I'm starting to feel like a step child around these parts, I have feelings too.
Sorry to hurt your feelings darwin, You poor little abused redheaded step child, but your a big boy now, i know you'll get over it...lol...Now dry your tears, and here's a lollipop just for you to suck on... 🍭 ...lol...DAMIEN

Last edited:
This thread has never lapsed at any time to three years or older so it is still considered a viable thread...At least thats how i read Anton's new warning label on old threads...lol.

It also passed the "Anton" test of his three years or older requirement as well...Today at 4:59 AM

So as much as I just love putting my own little red message posting on "OLD" threads, this one really doesn't qualify...lol...DAMIEN

Sorry to hurt your feelings darwin, You poor little abused redheaded step child, but your a big boy now, i know you'll get over it...lol...Now dry your tears, and here's a lollipop just for you to suck on... 🍭 ...lol...DAMIEN
Stymied again, I'm watching you. Tread lightly.

I thought he added two extras? had a triple ring with a drive sprocket too, for a total of four sprockets on the bearing? Did I dream that or watch it on yourtube? lol
The last I remembered he only added a granny. I had talked with him about adding 2 rings instead of 1 because at the time I had 3 chainrings on my autoshift bike. I latter went to a single chainring to qualify my bike as a fully automatic.

After being on Yahoo Answers Cycling for many years. I came up with shifting systems for multiple chainrings which were both sequential and non redundant ratios. For example a 3x7 pedal only is shifted like this:
1(1-4), 2(2-5), 3(4-7) for 12 non redundant gear ratio redundant and sequential ratios.

A 2x9 is shifted like this:
1(1-6), 2(4-9) for 12 non redundant and sequential ratios.

That's what the basis is for my current 3x7 triple chainring shift kit.

Last edited:
The last I remembered he only added a granny. I had talked with him about adding 2 rings instead of 1 because at the time I had 3 chainrings on my autoshift bike. I latter went to a single chainring to qualify my bike as a fully automatic.

After being on Yahoo Answers Cycling for many years. I came up with shifting systems for multiple chainrings which were both sequential and non redundant ratios. For example a 3x7 pedal only is shifted like this:
1(1-4), 2(2-5), 3(4-7) for 12 non redundant gear ratio redundant and sequential ratios.

A 2x9 is shifted like this:
1(1-6), 2(4-9) for 12 non redundant and sequential ratios.

That's what the basis is for my current 3x7 triple chainring shift kit.
Ok maybe I read that or just dreamed it, lol.

Back