Custom tuned expansion chamber pre-orders

after my research is more complete im going to be fabricating a mild steel expansion chamber specifically for the "80cc" engine kits that will fit on any beach cruiser type bike or even others im not sure. and instead of just rolling my own sheet im talking to a company about having the expansion chamber cones pre made and if i do i think i might have to make a minimum order of 10. so if im going to do all the mock up for one i might as well do 10 or so. and if i do i want to make sure i can get rid of them.

so . . . . chime in if you would be interested and give me a ball park for what you would pay for one. these are going to be mild steel, around 55" painted in high temp exhaust paint and wrapped in header wrap. as of right now im not sure i would be providing a muffler with the system, but who knows it could be possible. who wants a muffler though? :devilish:

Hello echotraveller,
I think your confused about who is taking pre-orders for the custom tuned expansion pipes;I have been looking for a custom tuned expansion puipe for a Tecumseh 2 stroke
for a while now,but I do not make them,let alone sell 'em!!

Last edited:
lol, i thought the thread starter was going to design then make a minimum of 10....but its ok...im ordering a kit today...so i have a lot of work in my hands right now...hihih

Back