DIY sprocket adapter

Are u using a 36 tooth sprocket
Yes. Caliper has plenty of clearance from the chain. One of the best parts made for these bikes. Sprocket shows minimal wear and has several thousand miles on it.

2019-07-20 09.49.26.jpg

Yes. Caliper has plenty of clearance from the chain. One of the best parts made for these bikes. Sprocket shows minimal wear and has several thousand miles on it.

View attachment 88832
I ordered these mag wheel going to have to hem Tues still have to order sprocket, from mbrebel Monday hope to have all changed over by next week

Mag wheels are uuuugly.......

When making my hub-mount sprocket adapter, I used carriage bolts. When I was done, I welded it.

When making my hub-mount sprocket adapter, I used carriage bolts. When I was done, I welded it.
Yes I would have welded it also but have a 1inch hub there not much

Yes I would have done the same but having a 1 inch diameter hub and being so thin there a chance of burning a hole to n the hub that wat the welder told me

Yes I would have welded it also but have a 1inch hub there not much

Yes I would have done the same but having a 1 inch diameter hub and being so thin there a chance of burning a hole to n the hub that wat the welder told me
The Allen bolts are sufficient enough but having a 1 in diameter adapter and also shimming it it still wasn't enough

The Allen bolts are sufficient enough but having a 1 in diameter adapter and also shimming it it still wasn't enough
But as far as mags go every one has there own opinion and don't have to worry about having to true them just have to watch out for pot holes

Instead of using screws, I user carriage bolts. And welded the whole thing.

~You ain’t gonna weld a sprocket to a bike hub

Attachments

• C77D90F1-D2E1-4E7A-BCEC-5796B05A34F8.jpeg
    C77D90F1-D2E1-4E7A-BCEC-5796B05A34F8.jpeg
    187.7 KB · Views: 129
Back