Does anyone know if these actually help with performance?

GW's Motorized

Local time
9:10 AM
I'm considering ordering one of the machined aluminum intakes, but I don't know if it will help with performance.
Her is the link

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I'm considering ordering one of the machined aluminum intakes, but I don't know if it will help with performance.
Her is the link
Notice what it says in the description,
  • It is advancely designed for cooperative use with a boost bottle to improve the performance of your motorized bicycle.
Many of us have written profusely about boost bottles in many posts and threads in the past, they are just a gimmick on these 2 strokers and they do not work...Don't fall for this and don't waste your money.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Notice what it says in the description,

Many of us have written profusely about boost bottles in many posts and threads in the past, they are just a gimmick on these 2 strokers and they do not work...Don't fall for this and don't waste your money.
I wasn't looking at it for the booster bottle, just the intake itself. It a 12 dollar part so I figured it might be a good investment if I capped of the inlet for the booster bottle.

Her is the link
They don't show the outlet side of that part, so no telling whether it can be port matched or not. I say "NOT", because it can be used on 32mm or 40mm stud spacing,

There are versions without the port for the boost bottle and with dedicated bolt patterns. Only real advantage is the O-ring on the intake itself offering a second seal for the back of the carb if used with the o-ring in the carb.

Downside, it's short

There are versions without the port for the boost bottle and with dedicated bolt patterns. Only real advantage is the O-ring on the intake itself offering a second seal for the back of the carb if used with the o-ring in the carb.

Downside, it's short
Not any shorter than my bt80 intake is. It's really short

Back