Does anyone use this Walmart Oil?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been using it for 9 yrs. However I mix 32:1 which is too thick for many, but I've only lost one cyl over those yrs.

That's the stuff with the built in fuel stabilizer for E-10 gas, supposedly it's pretty good, but 1.8 .oz for 1 gallon? I'd be using this at 2 packets per gallon. Our Bimart store carries Lucas semi synthetic in a 6.4 .oz bottle for a couple bucks more.
What's the best semi synthetic or full synthetic?

Found a synthetic blend at Lowe's 16 oz for $8.00 I'm not sure what a blend is a mixture or what no fancy racing pictures on the container is it good or not?
IMG_20190917_123206.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20190917_122956.jpg
    IMG_20190917_122956.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 78
I’m old school, if something works I stick with it. I have a Poulan 3700 chainsaw I bought new in 1983, I’ve run 32/1 in it from the start and it has never been apart. I know our China engines are not as good but I feel that as long as you provide good lubrication they will last. I haven’t burned a piston or had any kind of oil related failure, my oldest engine is 8years old.

Well just tried the synthetic blend it's louder with sharper sounding pops the other tank I used Quaker conventional I was really getting worried motor ran like s**t then died.
Found out the the new mag shorted out my CDI replace that this morning and the plug that came with it Z8C with a hot Z4C took off on a long highway ran like a purring kitten then ah s**t ran out of gas had to pedal and push it to a Lowe's thought buy a can premix since next gaz station was a couple miles then read the lable sez always use fresh gas prevent separation, so f*** it off to the gas station.
But it's not running to bad until a steep hill hope it's just break n and that will resolve its self.

The premixed fuel is ok but expensive, if you shake it slightly to mix it if it did separate sitting the shelf you’re fine. Pre mix fuel had additives to prolong shelf life.

That Pro-Mix ain't gonna work I was using conventional Quaker State 2 stroke found at 7-11 and I was doing rolling flats at speeds 28 - 31 MPH using this construction crap a 10 speed cyclist got ahead of me I road behind his ass for 2 miles at 23 - 24 MPH couldn't pass pisses me off. I hope I still got the receipt in my wallet gonna get my money back, try another again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back