Does anyone use this Walmart Oil?

Status
Not open for further replies.

inspectorcritic

Local time
9:11 PM
It's just a small pouch 1.8 oz sez it's good for 32.1 or 50.1 mix doesn't mention if it is a synthetic or not.
IMG_20190915_135710.jpg

Lots of guys use it. still takes 4 ozs per gallon so at the price of 1.74 for 50ml you can buy a quart of quality synthetic for half the cost.

Lots of guys use it. still takes 4 ozs per gallon so at the price of 1.74 for 50ml you can buy a quart of quality synthetic for half the cost.
No, read the directions it sez 1 pack per gallon.
But, oddly enough I met this kid today breaking in a new motor just bought 4 of them to his 1 gallon.
The company spokesman sez the less oil the less friction.
Well I have been through about a half dozen motors in 4 years the no that may not might be the problem oil that is!

No, read the directions it sez 1 pack per gallon.
But, oddly enough I met this kid today breaking in a new motor just bought 4 of them to his 1 gallon.
The company spokesman sez the less oil the less friction.
Well I have been through about a half dozen motors in 4 years the no that may not might be the problem oil that is!
You know they will say anything on a package to sell it to you. Businesses lie for money, but math don't care. 4 ozs per gallon is 4 ozs per gallon. Of course it is your engine so you can mix as you see fit. I would just strongly suggest that you reconsider using only 1.74 ozs per gallon.

Ya might be so but this new gazbike motor I'm not real happy about if the oil wrecks it I'll make them liable buy me another motor from a different company.

I think those quarts are going for $1.74, not the 2 stroke oil pack.

The mini bottles just got in way of the picture nothing fantastic about that.

Since you like wal-mart look for a Synthetic Marina style 2-stroke oil for all engines :) now if this was a 4-stroke i would say Rotella

That's the stuff with the built in fuel stabilizer for E-10 gas, supposedly it's pretty good, but 1.8 .oz for 1 gallon? I'd be using this at 2 packets per gallon. Our Bimart store carries Lucas semi synthetic in a 6.4 .oz bottle for a couple bucks more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back