does federal law superced state and local?

bigets and translucint pigs of a greed and power hungry race of ill natuerd mutts who fund a way to rule us all no right at all they dont let the lil person make what is right so we dont have money buy remember we have the mass in people and size

eventually, yes, i do believe enough people will rally around something they all have in common...

rif said it, i like it: let the solution be the revolution :cool:

...best bet, mind your manners and behave as if fully legal at all times...2nd best bet, don't argue with the cop, that's a waste of breath...take your case to the judge and be as informed as you can be...
I have found that 'the man' doesn't seem to like it when you are better informed about the law than he is
I have a BAD habit of arguing with anyone who is mis-informed
(thank god for vinnie jumping in to take the heat off me)
now... they know we're cool, and leave us alone

It's humble pie all the way concerning police; I like my teeth right where they are!

Interesting question...I don't know if there is a federal law regarding seat height on motorized vehicles BUT the City Of Charlottesville passed an ordinance to ban (well make illegal) motorized vehicles with a seat height less than 24" from the ground
(Pocket bikes became very popular here for a bit but the city wanted them off the streets even tho they were less than 50 CC)...
Maybe the City overstepped their boundaries by being stricter (again I don;t know all the fed laws except the 50 CC rule)?
Andrew

Back