Drive Thru's and Motor Bikes

Please don't ride wasted... I don't want to have anything nbad happen to you or your bike. Now look, I like to whoop it up too, so i'm not a tea-totaler or anything, but let's be responsible. Also, this could be a very detrimental move, to what could be a true revolution and movement for our motorsport.
Back to the topic, I'm gonna try that. If they don't serve me on my grubee, I'll go home and grab the whizzer; if they don't serve me on the whizzer, I'll grab the motorcycle; and when all is said and done I will talk tom corporate about discrimination...
:)

I hope JacksonCognac was just embellishing about drinking. If you're plastered and on a bike at night, getting arrested might be the best outcome.
There is no bailing out from dead!

i wonder how much wasted petroleum (idling engines) drive-thrus account for?
Augi, no kidding! I'm willing to be quite a lot. I myself aways avoid long lines at the drive-thru, so I don't waste a bunch of gas...

yes the drinking was a bit of an embellishment. Drinking and driving is not cool. Drinking and riding is slightly less not cool but not cool none the less!

Next time, get yourself an old school open faced helmet with a clear flip down visor so they will think your on a motorcycle.

Back