Engine speed

Some love em some hate em. I don't or never have used one so I can't say. Does the sputtering clear up if you hit a hill? Is it constant or only starts at around 15 mph.
The sputtering happens when I start acceration and when I top out at 15

The sputtering happens when I start acceration and when I top out at 15
Try putting the stock NT carb. on. Clean the engine. Start it and see if you can tell where the leak is coming from. If it is leaking form between the cases you should see if a piece of the gasket is missing. If the gasket is not broken you might be able to get it to seal by tightening the case bolts. It's important to know where the leak is originating. The NT carb has some adjustment by needle setting and may give you an idea if the problem is the dellorto clone being to rich.

Try putting the stock NT carb. on. Clean the engine. Start it and see if you can tell where the leak is coming from. If it is leaking form between the cases you should see if a piece of the gasket is missing. If the gasket is not broken you might be able to get it to seal by tightening the case bolts. It's important to know where the leak is originating. The NT carb has some adjustment by needle setting and may give you an idea if the problem is the dellorto clone being to rich.
Ok I do that thanks. I was thinking it needs NT carb

Attachments

• 20170509_140211.jpg
    20170509_140211.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 137
Back