Engine Trouble Engine wont start? TROUBLESHOOTING GUIDE

crassius

if full, it usually clears enough to start running after just a few minutes - it may run weakly for while, but usually gets better in just a mile or two

crassius

different oils will read different colors - some oils run brown, while others run gray - the little bit of white at plug tip is most important

E

Echo bettis27

My 80cc 2 stroke motor I just put it on my bike I got it started once drove it for about 3 seconds when I put the clutch in so I could Coast just to see if it would idle by itself it died but now I have nothing it won't make that jugging chugging noise when I let go to clutch and it just stops my back tire. So basically my motor makes no noise at all when you go to fire it up.

gary55

So with the clutch held you gan pedal it but when released the rear wheel locks up and skids to a stop?

My 80cc 2 stroke motor I just put it on my bike I got it started once drove it for about 3 seconds when I put the clutch in so I could Coast just to see if it would idle by itself it died but now I have nothing it won't make that jugging chugging noise when I let go to clutch and it just stops my back tire. So basically my motor makes no noise at all when you go to fire it up.
Check to see if your chain is bunched up in your case, seizing it up.