Engine won’t start

Tanka

Local time
5:02 PM
So I rebuilt my bottom end on my 50cc China doll and once I put everything together it won’t start.
I pressed in the clutch and hooked a drill to the magneto but no matter how long or how fast I spin it, it won’t turn over.
I added some fuel to the spark plug hole and I do get a few pops however there is a ton of smoke.
the carbuerator isn’t clogged, I speculate it’s because there’s still a bit of marvel mystery oil in the crankcase whenever I rebuilt everything.

When I pause for 30 seconds and go back to the drilling, it pops for a few seconds. But if I constantly hold it down nothing happens

It could be all kinds of things that keeps it from firing, bad plug or ignition module. You could have a bad air leak or no compression. Try putting a little gas right in the throat of the carb and turn it over and see what happens.
Have you spun it with the plug out? Check it for spark.

Pull the plug out. Put plug in spark plug boot lay on head.Then use drill and watch plug and see if your getting spark.

You got the same problem I got time to order a new engine drop the s**t in your boneyard.
20201122_143413.jpg

Back