Exhaust bolt size

newhobby

Local time
9:08 AM
What's up guys! So my exhaust bolts vibrated loose and yes I have taken your advice and fastened everything down with blue loctite but I'm at the hardware store looking for replacement bolts to put the exhaust back on. Anyone know what what will work? 100 cc 2 stroke

They're probably 6mm x 1.0
I'm not sure about the length

You should of brought your old bolt to match it at the store

BTW switch from bolts to studs

They're probably 6mm x 1.0
I'm not sure about the length

You should of brought your old bolt to match it at the store

BTW switch from bolts to studs
Do you know what size bolts are holding on the intake to the head? I just noticed I lost one of them too. Smdh...

I just noticed I lost a damn intake bolt somehow too! Every damn time I ride ... Does anyone know what size bolts that is?

Is that thing crazy vibrating? A good torque Wrench might help to snug everything up, but not too tight to where you strip them

Is that thing crazy vibrating? A good torque Wrench might help to snug everything up, but not too tight to where you strip them
Yeah it's unbelievable how loose everything has become after a ride. Even my handlebar bolt. Loctite has been holding tite this being my first build I'm learning as I go. No I'm scared with the loctite the vibration is going to come out somewhere and something's gonna break so I'm putting rubber tube everywhere I can to minimize

Back