Expectations are getting out of hand

I made an ice pick outta a screwdriver, sharpened it on the disc sander, It's a real good poker

I also bent a Craftsman flat head screwdriver, I was using it as a pry bar :LOL:
"Craftsman lifetime warranty" I took it back to the store and got a free new one

I made an ice pick outta a screwdriver, sharpened it on the disc sander, It's a real good poker

I also bent a Craftsman flat head screwdriver, I was using it as a pry bar :LOL:
"Craftsman lifetime warranty" I took it back to the store and got a free new one
I made an air bag renoval tool with a scre driver once. Worked great, especially since the real deal was over 100 bucks

Does not own tools, not even a screwdriver, but works at Harbour Freight???...OK fine...lol...lol.
This made me chuckle because when I asked if he had hex keys, he initially said yes. When I began providing instructions on accessing the flower nut, that's when he said "I don't own hex keys" I stated "I thought you said you did" he then said "I thought you meant at the store"

can't make this up

Back