Finally

Believe it or not, thats what I use when I feel I need to have a gasline clamp...lol...I thought I was the only idiot to be doing that...lol.
I was going to do that until I saw those in the package of gs line that I also needed. So far after about a month this gas line is still soft and plyable

Believe it or not, thats what I use when I feel I need to have a gasline clamp...lol...I thought I was the only idiot to be doing that...lol.
Better than nothing! If they can be used for hand cuffs!!! They can be use for fuel line clamps!!!🤣😂🤣

Zippie ties work and are always available , but it's a PITA when ya want to pull the fuel line doing routine maintenance,
Spring clamps is my Fav, I can remove them with my fingers
DSCF2360.JPGDSCF2361.JPG

DO NOT put any threadlocker locktite on the four top of cylinder nuts or studs...They MUST be re-torqued tightened every heat cycle for at least the first 200 miles and MUST only be tightened when engine is stone cold.
I was really surprised when I retorqued the head nut. Torqued them to 144 inch pounds when I put it together took the bike for its first ride and let it sit overnight so it was stone cold . Retorqued them and almost got a quarter turn not quite more out of them. I was surprised

I was really surprised when I retorqued the head nut. Torqued them to 144 inch pounds when I put it together took the bike for its first ride and let it sit overnight so it was stone cold . Retorqued them and almost got a quarter turn not quite more out of them. I was surprised
It usually takes a minimum of 3-4 heat cycles/torque procedures for final head torque to remain constant.

Back