Finally finished

graggy

Local time
2:51 AM
Finally finished my first bike build. I think I’m going to wait until tomorrow to fire it up. Is there anything that I should know about starting for the first time? I put a little 2 cycle oil on the cylinder walls when putting the engine together but that’s about it. So it will be sort of a dry engine until it fires to get lubrication elsewhere. Still need to put the air cleaner on

Attachments

• IMG_1363.jpeg
    IMG_1363.jpeg
    280.2 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_1357.jpeg
    IMG_1357.jpeg
    257.2 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_1367.jpeg
    IMG_1367.jpeg
    256.9 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_1362.jpeg
    IMG_1362.jpeg
    272.2 KB · Views: 94
Finally finished my first bike build. I think I’m going to wait until tomorrow to fire it up. Is there anything that I should know about starting for the first time? I put a little 2 cycle oil on the cylinder walls when putting the engine together but that’s about it. So it will be sort of a dry engine until it fires to get lubrication elsewhere. Still need to put the air cleaner on
The one thing I notice is that your using white zip ties on everything...White zip ties are not UV resistant and turn brittle, break, and fail quite rapidly, the black zip ties are the only ones known to be UV resistant and will last much longer than what you have on there.

The one thing I notice is that your using white zip ties on everything...White zip ties are not UV resistant and turn brittle, break, and fail quite rapidly, the black zip ties are the only ones known to be UV resistant and will last much longer than what you have on there.
I am going to put black ones on but had these. I will definitely change them over soon

Read through this for break in

Read through this for break in
The breakin instructions for a P-85 would not be the same as his BBR motor Gordy...lol.

Back