Finished my Indian fenders! Bonus: Fishtail exhaust.

I've recently finished brazing my fenders and welding on a fishtail exhaust. I feel so empowered now knowing how to weld with my torch! Might buy a good multiproccess arc welder and tig weld me an inframe tank. Just when I think I'm finished with it, I think of some other improvement. Next I want to create an on-board electrical system with a hub generator that will light all of my electrical components. The possibilities are endless! Adding a lot of weight to it though. Pushing 100 lbs.
resized.jpg

20180312_083959.jpg
20180312_084015.jpg
20180312_084224.jpg
20180311_151915.jpg

I mean the rack the bike is sitting on in the last picture, it looks like a receiver type hitch add on for the car.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Looks really BAD AZZ! Yes dumping that standard tank would make even greater! Good work. Glad they reproduced that bike!

Yes, my bike rack is exactly the one Frankenstein found and coincidentally paid the same price for it from a seller on eBay. It served me well for about a year but I should really upgrade to a more heavy duty one because this bike is about 95lbs and this rack is rated for 70lbs. It also wobbles around a lot in the receiver and part of the tubing on the rack is starting to bend. Its hard to find a platform rack with a 100lbs. capacity for ~$250. The Thule EasyFold rack would be Ideal, but I am not sure if I want to spend $700 on a stupid rack. The best part about it is It has a ramp I can walk the bike up

download.png

Back