First and LAST Build. :D

Wellsir ... after 12 long weeks I finally got this little lady build. This is the finished product.šŸ¤—
P1040558.JPG

I must admit I am a bit apprehensive about going too fast on her. The speedometer fluctuates but I think my top speed is 15MPH. With all the stories I've heard about fenders coming loose and such, I keep it at a low speed. I have no idea how fast it can go, because I'm afraid if I go too fast something will come loose.:eek:

However I am enjoying riding it ................... slowly.:sneaky:
P1040559.JPG

I must admit I am a bit apprehensive about going too fast on her. The speedometer fluctuates but I think my top speed is 15MPH. With all the stories I've heard about fenders coming loose and such, I keep it at a low speed. I have no idea how fast it can go, because I'm afraid if I go too fast something will come loose.:eek:

However I am enjoying riding it ................... slowly.:sneaky:View attachment 89728
Great job. It came out real nice. I see you added caliper brakes to the rear. Hope you don't mind, but I have used your build thread as a example when some of these new guys start whining about how they are giving up after a day or 2 of struggles. Stick with your comfort zone. You will know when it's time to get daring.

Great job. It came out real nice. I see you added caliper brakes to the rear. Hope you don't mind, but I have used your build thread as a example when some of these new guys start whining about how they are giving up after a day or 2 of struggles. Stick with your comfort zone. You will know when it's time to get daring.
Thanks ... couldn't have done it without you guys help. Yep ... I put on both front and back brakes, plus the coaster brake. I don't mind at all using the build thread. If it helps some one out with their build that would be great.:cool:. Definitely sticking with my comfort zone.:geek:

You should be able to do double that speed, if youā€™re not 600 lbs

Which tranny did you get? A b or c

That is a very nice looking bike. I would be surprised if you can keep it under 20. Definitely support keeping to what you feel safe and comfortable with- but 15 is a medium peddling pace. We know you CoulD go faster- but who cares? Do what you want. Maybe take it over some sweet jumps.
Again, itā€™s a very nice Looking bike.

Back