FLY BY TACO Stage 2 Riding Wheelies

people ask for some kind of proof as to what our engines can do and poop all over me when i show the proof weird all i can say before i built that engine it absolutely was not pulling no wheelies

If your comment was directed at me, I apologize. I didn't mean to "poop" all over you. I was just discussing motorized bicycle wheelies. I doubt that a 50cc or even a 80cc bicycle engine can pull a power wheelie. Even small motorcycles need the clutch popped and a healthy tug on the handlebars to bring the front wheel up. It will take a (relatively) powerful engine to lift the front up on engine power alone without resorting to clutch popping or tugging on the handlebars. The kids that ride bikes in my neighborhood pull wheelies all the time on regular bicycles by pulling back on the bars while pedalling.

ya no offense taken not usin the clutch just giving it a slight tug on the bars i have a gripshift style clutch no lever. that particular bike has a weird geometry to it it's got a long wheelbase and with the stock motor it didnt come up withouut man handlein the bars and it just wasnt stayin up now its effortless.

Motor does sound great through the RPM range. No signs of being overly rich or lean. It is tuned perfectly! It does take some work to get these generic china engines just right.

that is my test bike i plan on making some gearing changes to test the revs in the lower range I have swapped out the previous jug for my own ported jug i have a egt guage now and a tiny tach more to come also have a dowled case matched bottom end with a solid un weighted crank balanced coming my way so the involentary bowl movement shakes should be a thing of the past

Back