For Sale - NEW Nuvinci CVT Hubs - $275 Shipped!

Hi,

I am selling 4 brand new (in sealed boxes) NuVinci Hubs 32 hole hubs for $275 each including Priority Mail Shipping with Insurance, for U.S. shipping.

For non-domestic shipping the cost of Domestic Priority Mail will be deducted from the actual shipping charges.

They are black hubs, for 32 spoke wheels. A 6 Bolt disc brake hub adapter is included.

A friend asked me to help him sell these NuVinci Hubs, that he purchased wholesale, for a small production run of Ebikes that drive through the gears. He really likes the hubs for manual use. For his ebikes he decided he wanted something that shifted up in regular increments because he could manage his watt usage better (both motor and pedaling are through the rear hub).

He paid $300 apiece for them. He said to sell them for $275 each ("lets get rid of them") including priority mail shipping with insurance.

The downsides are they are pretty heavy and I think the Nuvinci is slightly less efficient (better after break-in) than geared hubs.

On the plus side it has a wider range (350%) than any hub but the Rohloff and of course the infinite ratios are really nice.

You can get more information by checking the following Web Page that has a detailed description of exactly what I am selling including pictures and links to general NuVinci info:
Web Page is Here

PM me if you have any questions or want to make a purchase.

Thanks!

Mitch

Change Included Shipping To Parcel Post

Hi,

The shipping and insurance that are included for $275 has been changed from Priority Mail to Parcel Post.

Thanks!

Mitch

Mitch
I would like to try selling here in Thailand, for you. Will trade 02 XDA Flame (Cell phone w/windows 6.102 installed) w/2g memory card and all accessories uses sim card will now use upto 8g memory card.

Back