From the Skunk Works at Helmutt Cycles, Super Dave's Custom Bike Build

Super Dave's Helmut Racer

Dave's Bike is Taking On New Life, with His Own Custom Touches

Here's Some Photo's He sent Me yesterday... Oops they didn't Up load?? Help !!!!

A new Custom Made Cool Looking aluminum adaptor for the after market Air Cleaner

A Much lighter Set of forks .and Calipar Set Up..Seat and who Knows what next??

Now that He's test Rideing the Bike I will want Dave to discribe the preformace

Take it Away Super Dave..
Helmut

Last edited:
thanks Kramer, just needed to put a few touches of mine own on the bike. hey guys this frame is sweet low and strecthed out. 4 stoker and pipe fit perfect, the tank is perfect fit. hey this bike even pedals nice twist the throttle and now your gone. i feel this bike is at the top level of builds and a great combo for a purpose built gas bike. the thing i do like over the 2 stokers is that it rides smooth and quiet with steady power wright through. looking foward to better weather soon.

i really think a good solid bike like that should house a 10 hp stg 3 billet ce pirate motor when they are available!!! what does a roller kinda like that with ready to drop in mm? could be in my future? is all the framework custom built like the rear wheel hangers who welds them tig or mig? btw not saying the motor will have 10 hp but if it did thats looks like a great shell for it

i really think a good solid bike like that should house a 10 hp stg 3 billet ce pirate motor when they are available!!! what does a roller kinda like that with ready to drop in mm? could be in my future? is all the framework custom built like the rear wheel hangers who welds them tig or mig? btw not saying the motor will have 10 hp but if it did thats looks like a great shell for it
Well There all Tig welded water jeted pieces,and I have the finest shop in the USA for building cycles frames and pieces.. although I designed them to be fairly light.the frame Only wieghs 17LBS. even though she Looks Heavy she isn't,and the length at 80" is a Low center of gavity. I think will fair well at the track

I really Like the 4stroke Hondas they deliver a broad Torque band. Pulling hard from the early R's through to 7000 plus rpm.. and we'll seee what goes at the Spooky tooth death race.that is comming up the 18th.. as I do Plan On being up In the front pack against all of the Hopped Up 2 strokes that are 50 through 80cc. Roland and the Spooky Guys do Put on a Kick day at the races.

Thanks Taco Shell..
Helmutt

Back