got my first Whizzer today!

Guys and Gals,
I just got the cylinder kit today from Quenton couldn't wait I already have it installed, and then couldn't wait to ride it, 40 degrees and windy!!! It really amazed me! Made a different bike out of it. :eek:

By the way it was a very short ride......can't wait till the next pretty day to give it a good ride. :D

I just wanted to Thank Quenton for a great kit, and wonderful advice. He knows what he is doing on these whizzers!!!!:D:D:D

White walls

I have two sets.. Almost new I will send them for 30.00,anywhere in main US. Let me know. 26" not much used.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zombie builder, I forgot to mention my bike is the 2003 panther and is a 24" model, good price on the white walls but found some on the internet and have them coming. Thanks for the reply.

Dave Beck

Hi Ed
Thanks for the tip. That's the best price I could find too. Just ordered one for my Whizzer.

Jim

I searched the internet and found allelectronics.com for a battery on the Whizzer. It's 12 volt @ 1.3Ah battery and it's the right size for the cover. The price was $10.00 plus $7.00 for shipping from Cal to Mi. Bought it on 2/26/08 arrived 3/03/08, installed it today and it works....Regards.....Ed

Back