2008 Whizzer Ambassador parts ?

Macawpat

Local time
3:00 AM
I recently purchased a 2008 Ambassador from a friend. When he got it from an auction it looked as though the previous owner was in the process of putting a new clutch in it. Some of the covers are missing ( belt cover, battery box, ect. ) I am new to the whizzer world and am not sure what I'm looking for. It is a cool looking bike and I would really like to put it back together like it was. I would appreciate any information on getting the parts I need. Thank you all for any assistance you can offer 😊

I recently purchased a 2008 Ambassador from a friend. When he got it from an auction it looked as though the previous owner was in the process of putting a new clutch in it. Some of the covers are missing ( belt cover, battery box, ect. ) I am new to the whizzer world and am not sure what I'm looking for. It is a cool looking bike and I would really like to put it back together like it was. I would appreciate any information on getting the parts I need. Thank you all for any assistance you can offer 😊
Start a new thread in the Whizzer sub-forum, post a couple pictures, ask the question, and there will be guys by soon to help.

20230924_162808.jpg

Back