Whizzer 2008 Ambassador

The Ambassador I is a auto clutch 2007
Should make things much easier for you to work on. Pic's please.

Ray

It's definitely first edition ambassador, should also have the 22mm carburetor, not the 16mm.
This one should be a keeper!
I don't think it came with the big tank either.

Ray

That id plate alone would mean that they would grant you a VIN number where I live. They have become very sticky on granting #'s on a motorised bicycle. The motorcycle inspectors were sent a memo that no motorised bikes of any kind would be granted a #.

Could be called a vintage motorcycle. Funny, you can get a number for any old rat bag custom, but not a motored bike.

The Ambassador is listed as having 4 hp 148cc and a top speed over 30mph It's considered a Motor Driven Cycle and that means it has to follow all the registration rules as a M/C because the Ambassador don't have any pedals and it's top speed is over 30 mph

Attachments

• 20230812_083307.jpg
    20230812_083307.jpg
    263.1 KB · Views: 86
  • 20230812_084825.jpg
    20230812_084825.jpg
    171 KB · Views: 74
The Ambassador is listed as having 4 hp 148cc and a top speed over 30mph It's considered a Motor Driven Cycle and that means it has to follow all the registration rules as a M/C because the Ambassador don't have any pedals and it's top speed is over 30 mph
Sir
Here are pictures of the bottom of the engine. Is this a specially cast case for the Ambassador or is it simply machined

Attachments

• 20230812_101200.jpg
    20230812_101200.jpg
    228.4 KB · Views: 78
A friend of mine who is much older than I, had mentioned Whizzer bikes, said he had one as a kid. I'd never heard of them before that.

They look like an incredibly cool piece of American workmanship. I guess they didn't make much of a splash in my part of Canada. When I was a kid everyone was into big bikes.

So I looked at Whizzers for sale. The nicest, rarest ones are pushing 20K US. Bikes in good repair are several thousand. Wow, who would have thought they would command such a price?

Sir
Here are pictures of the bottom of the engine. Is this a specially cast case for the Ambassador or is it simply machined
Looks like you the heavy flywheel? Which is a good thing. SE motors all come this way. Yours is early, might still be NE, check your motor #numbers. Thanks for posting

Ray

Back