Greetings from the Backside of the desert.

deserttoadd

Local time
6:50 AM
From what I have read here I am going to just love it. Scoot over and make a hole so this ghaom can sit down and get comfortable.

I have just started riding my bicycle with a motor on it and have found that it is not as satisfying as a motorcycle, but it has some very good advantages. First off is the fact that it only costs .015 cents per mile to go to work, 27 miles. I already have over 300 miles accomplished and I am learning each day how to tweak and twiddle the infernal thing so it works better each time.

I am just a simple person who lives a simple life. I was married but now I am widowed, I have two sons who have grown and moved away and now I am getting all of my affairs in order so can retire in a few years and get out of the land of taxing regulations. I love old Dodge trucks, dogs, and guns; but they rank down the list a little. If you ask me a question I will answer it, except about work. I did not wake up in jail this morning. My limbs still work, kinda. Half of my children don't hate me. Pastor knows me and likes me anyways, and best of all; Jesus still loves me.

I have a wonderful five day weekend already planned out and none of it involves work, YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to MBc from the west edge of the Giant Side of Texas!
Methinks as you go along you will get more satisfaction out of the motorized bike than a MC. It is like flying a piper cub. It is a different perspective.
The best in your endeavors and hope you are not in Okie west. Or at least on the EAST edge of Kearn.

DANG ! You sound about as " laid back " as I am.
I went out to dinner with a lady a few years ago, [we were both about 50 ,then ] , & she said to me, " You know,,, you are just TOO laid back for me ! " I replied,, SO ? " She left. I was happier,,, went home ,,, petted my dog,,, got a cup of coffee,,, & laid down in the hammock.

Back