Grubee of Durant ok.

i can say ive talked to cdhpowers customer service over an email just to try and see if i could get a cylinder machined to fit dio reed block on since my old one got fudged up and they said i can buy as many as i want for 30$ each cheaper if i bought 100 or more and said they could have it here within 21days so they sound to me like they are pretty on point

My last email to bicycle-engines was 4 days ago and no answer,I have decided to exchange it because I was able to reposition the eccentric cam as it was assembled wrong and get my 7g belt to tighten up ,then upon test riding it it sounded like a thrashing machine as before,Time will tell,so far 3 weeks out I just have a pile of junk.

Bicycle-engines offered to replace the 4g but I was able to fix it with a 7g belt and re aligning the cam to the proper slot.I would do business with them again.

Yes - I was at Don Grube ranch in OK - in december.... picking up a pallet of 2 strokes... He gave me all the fixings to mount 49cc 4 stroke with j.shaft /shift kit components... TO BUILD A TEST/SHOW BIKE.

He is ALSO trying to finalize design for the belt drive for 79cc predator during this China trip. he is back in march. I only do choppers - all 2 stroke but we are working together to begin producing complete [4 stroke - in tank frame] bikes with shift kit / jackshaft components - see attached

Attachments

• thumbnail_10G.jpg
    thumbnail_10G.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 126
I look forward to their reopening in March, right now in Ok. it's just too cold to ride so I'm going to do other projects for a few weeks.

Back