Guys what’s it worth?

I suggest don't try and sell M/Bs you'll never make a profit.

10 years ago a basic 49cc 2 stroke M/B in California or Illinois would sell for $650
So today asking $800 is reasonable.
In 2008 the 49cc 2 stroke Wildfire M/B with suspension forks, disc brakes, lights and a rear rack was selling for $1,200 across the USA
So today in 2021 asking $1,200 for a M/B with those extras is reasonable.
Thats what i do to em. If im spending a grand in parts, you can go f ya self if you think im selling it for 600 clams. I customize build bikes, not assemble them like most builders.

Not to mention i custom make parts. You can't buy em, only one there is i made.

Thats what i do to em. If im spending a grand in parts, you can go f ya self if you think im selling it for 600 clams. I customize build bikes, not assemble them like most builders.

If your spending 1K on parts alone, and making custom stuff for a M/B.
Obviously your gonna ask a fair price for the M/B and your time.

With M/B sales, the best Idea is to target first time M/B buyers with an entry level M/B at an affordable price.
Stage 1, Stage 2, and Stage 3 M/Bs priced accordingly could also be offed to the M/B buyer who wants accessories and more performance.

M/B sales - Check out how Pat does it at www.sportsmanflyer.com Custom parts too (y)

Personally I don't think I could think I would make a dime selling any of my bikes. I have to much time in upgrades and fabrication that make it impossible not to mention living in Canada I get the luxury of paying extra for shipping and duty and taxes. Sometimes the shipping and duty is more then the parts I ordered.
Here in Southern Ontario the average motorized bike in the want ads sell for 4-500 dollars.

What was the material cost of the whole thing wan37? And how much time did you put in building it?
About 500 with out frame I got frame for 5 dollars. Time was here and there because family stuff about 12 hrs slow because disc brake . I wanted to get them right for new buyer. I wanted him to be able change a tire on a trip. Which made me slow down. To think it out plus the frame is aluminum so no stretching it.

Bikeberry is selling a completely stock bike for $450. You got suspension, better exhaust, mag wheels with disks most importantly. And you're selling locally so no shipping cost for the buyer.

I agree with Wrench, I think you could sell it for $800 easy. You can always sell for higher and see how long it takes for a buyer and bring the price down later.

Back