head and running light on a 12 volt system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you remember that "shack" of a restaurant that used picnic tables inside on Water Street just up from Metacom Ave?...They served the very best seafood, and the best linguini with white clam sauce I ever had...Beat Tweat Balzano's by a mile...lol...Can't remember the name of the place anymore though, too many years ago I guess.

I am now retired these last 12 years now and moved right after I retired from the seacoast area of New Hampshire to Alamogordo New Mexico...It costs a third of what it cost in New England to live here...Ya get to glow in the dark too...lol...This was the place the first atom bomb was tested in 1945 before Hiroshima and Nagasaki were bombed...lol.
I knew that name sounded familure, I'm still in Tiverton but getting out soon. Working on the gas bike, thinking about putting a timing pickup coil on and use a scooter ignition for better advance curve control.

Do you remember that "shack" of a restaurant that used picnic tables inside on Water Street just up from Metacom Ave?...They served the very best seafood, and the best linguini with white clam sauce I ever had...Beat Tweat Balzano's by a mile...lol...Can't remember the name of the place anymore though, too many years ago I guess.
Jacks rings a bell

Jacks rings a bell
YES...Now I remember...Its on Child Street not Water Street just over the Bristol border in Warren...Its called Jack's Family Restaurant.

I confused Child Street with Water Street, which is where Blount's Seafood Supply is located...lol...lol.

YES...Now I remember...Its on Child Street not Water Street just over the Bristol border in Warren...Its called Jack's Family Restaurant.

I confused Child Street with Water Street, which is where Blount's Seafood Supply is located...lol...lol.
And Jacks had a better menu. Since covid a lot of places in Bristol have outside dining. With Paris prices😁

I've been running a bt80 engine. I haven't hooked up lights yet (mainly because the lights I want to hook up are kinda expensive) but I'm planning on it soon. The bt80 is a little on the spendy side though.

I haven't hooked up lights yet (mainly because the lights I want to hook up are kinda expensive) but I'm planning on it soon. The bt80 is a little on the spendy side though.
I still like my lighting system...Either solar recharge or wall socket or computer USB recharge and extremely bright.

I use two of these headlight/tail light kits.

and I have these for very rapid strob flash for my side markers and one mounted to each of my 2 rear basketsbaskets.

You can see how and where I have my lights mounted...It lights up like a Christmas tree at night...If anyone hits me and claims they didn't see me, they are either blind, high, blind drunk, or a combination of all three...lol.

DSCN0230.JPG
DSCN0229.JPG

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I still like my lighting system...Either solar recharge or wall socket or computer USB recharge and extremely bright.

I use two of these headlight/tail light kits.

and I have these for very rapid strob flash for my side markers and one mounted to each of my 2 rear basketsbaskets.

You can see how and where I have my lights mounted...It lights up like a Christmas tree at night...If anyone hits me and claims they didn't see me, they are either blind, high, blind drunk, or a combination of all three...lol.

View attachment 189311View attachment 189312
Have to post a nighttime picture lit up.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back