Hello from NYC / any clubs here?

rosicroix777

Local time
1:27 PM
Hello All, 93 ;)
Just wanted to say hi, I've got alot of experience riding motorcycles ( 15 yrs) & in their building & repair/maintanance, this will however be my first motorized bicycle. I bought an 80cc kit off of e-bay & am now looking for an appropriate bicycle to mount it in. If you have an old 26" beach cruiser you want to sell please contact me, I'm not concerned about dings, dents scratches as I plan to repaint the frame & eventually install a classic style ( girder) front fork. I think it'll be a good project to occupy me for the winter. I allso wanted to know if there were any clubs for motorized bikes here in NYC, I'd be more than happy to meet up on weekends. Lastly is there any files on hopping up the motors? I've watched the youtube video's on how to use a Dremel rotary tool to port the exhaust & intake, wanted to know if anyone could tell me how to construct a homemade boost bottle or if I shouldn't bother w/ one etc. Thanks
Rosicroix777@yahoo.com

Welcome to MBc, Rosi. Now that you have introduced yourself, be sure to read all you can, including the 'Stickies'. They contain a lot of information. For example, Sticky #1 under ‘Introduce Yourself’ has 20 or so links to “How To…” threads, and important pages for you to follow. Sticky # 3 has info on forums, how you are expected to conduct yourself, and where you might find and use various features. But, read all of them, and be sure to use the search feature. If you are still stumped, post a question in the proper Forum.

It sounds like most of your questions can be answered in the 'Stickies' at the top of each forum. Also, make liberal use of our search funtion. Good Luck.

Patrick

Back