Helmet

you can also buy a 1/2, 3/4, or full face motorcycle helmet on eBay from US sellers for pretty cheap (1/2 helmet is cheapest). there are many many sizes for motorcycle helmets that will accommodate you.

Does anyone know where I can get a helmet that fits my head. I have a big head and I can't find one deep enough
XXL yaw Huns there suppose to be tight see motorcycle riders pull ugly painful faces putting on and off I hate it too.
Make sure its XXL dual shield or there be problems to much glare or too much shade cant see at night minus the chin guard shield breath backs up fogs up stuffy crap feeling then sweating getting into your eyes blinding on a ride. Got find one too last 2 tries I learned.

old people know that some things must be bought at a real store in order to get a good fit - younger folks seem to think anything can be gotten over inet

old people know that some things must be bought at a real store in order to get a good fit - younger folks seem to think anything can be gotten over inet
Yeah I'd say that when buying something that might not fit you go to the store to buy it, online you have no freaking clue what will fit and what won't. KTM I've noticed seems to make their helmets bigger than everyone else and they are pretty comfortable, maybe they have a large enough size. If you just have a long head and everything sits too high then I don't know what to say, can't say I've seen anyone making elongated helmets, but I know you can get get different padding for certain brands so you can get thinner pads on the top and thicker on the sides to make it all work out. Sorry about the big head problem.

Anyone have a cheap option when buying locally you most often go to a motorcycle shop man they f***ing soak those dudes most begin $179.00 up to $500.00.

For labor for 3 minute mag check is $100.00 bucks flat rate.

I got to get a dual visor chinless 2XL they use chloride for a snow melt that does not leave with the snow stays all summer front wheel throws it into the air the I run into it small pellets impact on the face and it burns try use a lotion twice the effect wash face off sets off the chemical again whole face burns also makes one look ugly.

But I just bought new fender today reaches way down the throw line got to try in few minutes just rain.

Anyone have a cheap option when buying locally you most often go to a motorcycle shop man they f***ing soak those dudes most begin $179.00 up to $500.00.

For labor for 3 minute mag check is $100.00 bucks flat rate.

I got to get a dual visor chinless 2XL they use chloride for a snow melt that does not leave with the snow stays all summer front wheel throws it into the air the I run into it small pellets impact on the face and it burns try use a lotion twice the effect wash face off sets off the chemical again whole face burns also makes one look ugly.

But I just bought new fender today reaches way down the throw line got to try in few minutes just rain.
$500 is cheap compared to brain damage. Haha, no but I see your point. Gotta look for the bargains!

mine looks just like my pic to the left there - $49 'sons of anarchy' helmet

Bargain helmets for bargain brains. If you value your intellect you won't skimp on a proper fitting helmet. If paying extra to have one fitted at a motorcycle shop means you increase your chances of survival in a wreck with your brain still functioning the same, do it.

some of us may be at an age at which we don't really want to survive yet another wreck - more common than a younger person might expect

Back