Help id engine

I always do but I get on it a lot I tune always hit 30s and climb hills with 41 tooth hey man the new engine came with square intake way new and open thick ass gaskets I've never seen this stuff before I post later but thear thick thick

Put 10 stock gaskets together how thick my gaskets are on intake and exhaust stock intake square open and thin I'm tear all my engines down and flush and polish skirts and trick or treat them bearings the list gos on. I only run luces. 24/1. The new ones getting a mz65. What do you run in yours may I ask.

Run 32/1 or 50/1 you won't have to chrome in cylinder long. All ready tried that with all the best oils. Name it. Only one that's held out is luces 24/1 and my cylinder s look new like day one the other oils did not. I'm running 20/1 wright now. Luces only clean bottom clean burn brown plug with clean pantys lol

Run 32/1 or 50/1 you won't have to chrome in cylinder long. All ready tried that with all the best oils. Name it. Only one that's held out is luces 24/1 and my cylinder s look new like day one the other oils did not. I'm running 20/1 wright now. Luces only clean bottom clean burn brown plug with clean pantys lol
Wow love to have one I'm still looking for a m65 muffler I just found out luces oil got a race oil now I need some of that to. Inside cylinder shines like new on mine no gare s. Zeda did a test on mz65 muffler got 1 hp. Then did test on stock muffler with in cap off got 1/2 hp.

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Back