Help my bike wont start new engine

Okay im gonna check the mag and wiring and also the bolts and if all fails the whole gas and keep you guys posted

I took off my air filter and put a new spark and now everytime i trie to start it back fires and send out white smoke out the carb im anout to check clutch adjustment to see if tht helps

Thanks for the help guys i give up im just going to order a new kit any recommendations my last kit was a flyinf horse 80cc from bike berry

It's not the clutch so don't waste your time.

CDI, magneto, or magnet is not aligned.

Since you manage to get backfires the spark must be there a bit. Look at the magnet and try turning it on the shaft, if it moves independently at all then your key might of shorn.

when checking the mag, try to lift up a bit on soldered connections - sometimes they can be loose, but still touching enough to fool your meter

You give up and decided to buy another kit... Well at least roach had some aspirations I vote this guy off the island I want roach back.
Yeah but the dude was on a death sprint to motorbike heaven, I give him props for trying tho. He just didn't value safety enough.

I just installed a new carb. This thing is brand new and the engine overheats. Why???

you really should start a new thread for a new problem - do so and then tell why you think it is too hot

Back