Help with felt faker assembly

Unless of course you have Amazon Prime like I do...Free shipping period...lol.
The Amazon shipping policy seems more buyer friendly than eBay.

Comparing prices across eBay and Amazon..Amazon is cheaper for most things because eBay factors in shipping in the item price then offers free shipping.

“That didn't come from Amazon. This comes from @Anton just to remind everyone to use the link from inside the forum if your ordering anything from Amazon related to our bike stuff”

I said big brother is watching but it would be a far fetch for Amazon to really be monitoring this forum.

I did not know about using the link to buy bike stuff from Amazon benefitted the forum. I’ll keep that in mind and use it diligently going forward….thanks.

This place offers a lot of free info for MB builders. It’s an oddity with all the paywalls on the net today..

Thanks!!

Working here.. reminds me of the old Charlie Brown joke about peeing in a dark suit… it gives you a warm feeling but nobody notices.

I had to go look to see how I did not see the the link. It’s below the “Who’s Online” section scrolling down on the phone.
Maybe putting stuff like that higher in the format could lead to more clicks.

Once I hit the last thread category I’ve always scrolled back up.

Working here.. reminds me of the old Charlie Brown joke about peeing in a dark suit… it gives you a warm feeling but nobody notices.

I had to go look to see how I did not see the the link. It’s below the “Who’s Online” section scrolling down on the phone.
Maybe putting stuff like that higher in the format could lead to more clicks.

Once I hit the last thread category I’ve always scrolled back up.
That is one of the inherent problems with you "youngsters" that always use their phones...lol.

I want and need a regular computer with a regular screen...you see the whole picture that way...lol.

That is one of the inherent problems with you "youngsters" that always use their phones...lol.

I want and need a regular computer with a regular screen...you see the whole picture that way...lol.
I just don't have a good computer. My school computer is basically steam driven. I plan to pick up a decent laptop soon.

I build my own desktop tower type computers from scrap and spare parts, the one I am using right now I built in 2015 and only run Linux Operating Systems on it...Lightening fast...lol.

You’re absolutely right. I have a +6.50 reading correction on my glasses. I have no business reading the tiny phone print for extended time. Sometimes it take 10-15 minutes for my eyes to come back in to focus when I look up. The surroundings are blurry..can’t focus on the tv.

Did y'all notice free shipping went from orders $25 and up to $35 and up?
I know yeah, Before you could also find small items under $25 with free shipping but not anymoe
I don't have Prime because I don't order much stuff

Say I want a $10 item but I don.t want to pay shipping
I'll order $35 of stuff then return $25 of it just to get that $10 item I wanted with free shipping :LOL:

I already did it once by accident, I place an order that was over $35 for some stuff but I realized I made a mistake and canceled part of my order. I still got free shipping for an item under $35

Back